giovedì 2 dicembre 2021

"Il Natale che vorrei" - 2 Dicembre 2021

 





For Christmas I wish … 

 

… that all families would celebrate thy special day together!

 

… my desire is to help all poor children and I would like GTA 4!

 

… everyone is fine and this damn covid ends!

 

… that all the peopleoid nice and have a nice Christmas!

 

… peace in the world!

 

… that this covid ends and all children who are sick in the hospital can be well.

 

… world peace, that the covid ends and that there are no more problems.

 

… covid to end and all people’s problems and despair to vanish.

 

… I want all people to be healthy at all times.

 

… my family is fine.

 

For Christmas I would like ...

 

… my desire is to help of world!

 

... to hug my grandmother and bring a lot of joy...and I want my mum to give me a DOG!

 

Merry Christmas

 

Classe I C, plesso Pascoli

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento